"Jay Doc 1954" Kansas Jayhawk Desktop Sculpture
- Created by acclaimed sculptor Robin Richerson of ICON Artworks
- Offered in Cast Pewter & Bronze Plated Cast Pewter
- Available in two sizes - 5-inch and 8-INCH (including base) - 5-inch Total Weight: 2 lbs.; 8-INCH Total Weight: 5 lbs.
- Each sculpture is mounted on a round, black Belgian marble base which can be customized or personalized with laser engraving to commemorate any event or achievement (e.g., Graduation). Click here to view custom engraving samples.
- Officially Licensed by the University of Kansas and IMG College Licensing
- First Edition is individually numbered, limited to 1000
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist
- MADE IN USA
ICON Artworks Cast Pewter is handcrafted by our team of skilled artisans with an antique finish in the highest quality, lead-free Fine Pewter alloy used for sculpture. After platinum, gold, and silver, pewter is the fourth-most-precious metal in the world. Pewter has been used since the Bronze Age because of its lustrous silver finish, its malleability, durability and its ability to capture incredibly fine detail. Pewter does not rust or deteriorate and can be enjoyed for generations. Click here to view this sculpture in Cast Pewter. Click here to view this sculpture in Bronze Plated Cast Pewter.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ENGRAVING: To include engraving, select "Add Engraving" when placing your order and input your message at "Checkout." Custom graphics or logos can be incorporated. Email us at Contact@iconartworks.com
(Source notes: The History of the Jayhawk, University Relations, KU)