Texas A&M University
CLICK ON PHOTO TO ORDER NOW!
ICON Artworks is proud to pay tribute to the beloved Texas A&M mascot with our Officially Licensed REVEILLE Desktop Sculptures! A perfect gift for students, alumni, faculty, and fans alike! GIG 'EM AGGIES!!
Reveille - or Miss Rev, as she's known on campus - is the official mascot of Texas A&M. She has reigned as the First Lady of Aggieland since 1931. There are many stories as to how the first Reveille came to campus, but the most widely accepted tale has it that Reveille first made her appearance in January 1931. While on their way back to campus from nearby Navasota, a group of cadets hit a small black and white dog. They picked up the dog and brought her back to their dorm to care for her, but since pets weren’t allowed on campus, the dog was carefully hidden. But the injured pup quickly blew her cover: the next morning, when “Reveille” was blown by a bugler to wake the cadets, the dog went wild barking, earning the name we know her by today.
- Created by acclaimed sculptor Robin Richerson of ICON Artworks
- Offered in Cast Pewter and Bronze Plated Cast Pewter
- The Texas A&M Reveille Desktop Sculpture is available in two sizes - 4.25-inch and 6.75-INCH (including base) - 4.25-inch Total Weight: 2 lbs.; 6.75-INCH Total Weight: 5 lbs.
- Each sculpture is mounted on a round, black Belgian marble base which can be customized or personalized with laser engraving to commemorate any event or achievement (e.g., Graduation). Click here to view custom engraving samples.
- Officially Licensed by Texas A&M University and Learfield IMG College Licensing
- First Edition is individually numbered, limited to 1000
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist
- MADE IN USA
ICON Artworks Cast Pewter is handcrafted by our team of skilled artisans with an antique finish in the highest quality, lead-free Fine Pewter alloy used for sculpture. After platinum, gold, and silver, pewter is the fourth-most-precious metal in the world. Pewter has been used since the Bronze Age because of its lustrous silver finish, its malleability, durability and its ability to capture incredibly fine detail. Pewter does not rust or deteriorate and can be enjoyed for generations.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ENGRAVING: To include engraving, select "Add Engraving" when placing your order and input your message at "Checkout." Custom graphics or logos can be incorporated. Email us at Contact@iconartworks.com with any questions you may have.
(Source notes: Texas A&M - Aggie Traditions)