"Joy in the Finding" Desktop Sculpture
"Joy in the Finding" Desktop Sculpture - Limited Edition Sculpture by Robin Richerson
The expression of joy is evident in the face of the Savior of the lamb. The sculpture reflects gentleness in the eyes and mouth and strength in the hands and brow. This sculpture is a desktop-scaled reproduction of Robin's original bronze.
- Created by acclaimed artist Robin Richerson of ICON Artworks
- Handcrafted in Cast Pewter and Bronze Plated Cast Pewter
- Offered in Two Sizes: "Small" - 6 inches (including base); Total Weight: 2.5 lbs; "BIG" - 8 inches (including base); Total Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Each sculpture is mounted on a round, black Belgian marble base which can be customized or personalized with laser engraving.
- First Edition is individually numbered, limited to 1000
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the artist
ICON Artworks Cast Pewter is handcrafted by our team of skilled artisans with an antique finish in the highest quality, lead-free Fine Pewter alloy used for sculpture. After platinum, gold, and silver, pewter is the fourth-most-precious metal in the world. Pewter has been used since the Bronze Age because of its lustrous silver finish, its malleability, durability and its ability to capture incredibly fine detail. Pewter does not rust or deteriorate and can be enjoyed for generations.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ENGRAVING: To include engraving, select "Add Engraving" when placing your order and input your message at "Checkout." Custom graphics or logos can be incorporated.
Email us at Contact@iconartworks.com