University of Georgia Bulldogs Desktop Sculpture
ICON Artworks is proud to pay tribute to the beloved University of Georgia mascot with our officially licensed BULLDOGS Desktop Sculpture! A perfect gift for students, alumni, faculty, and fans alike! HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS!
In the last 100 years of intercollegiate football, Georgia's Uga has established himself as the nation's most well-known mascot. The line of pure white English bulldogs, which epitomizes everything Georgia, has been owned by the Frank W. "Sonny" Seiler family of Savannah, Ga., since Uga I first graced the campus in 1956.
Through the years, Uga has been defined by his spiked collar, a symbol of the position which he holds. He was given his name, an abbreviation for the university, by William Young of Columbus, a law school classmate of Seiler. Each of the Uga mascots is awarded a varsity letter in the form of a plaque, identical to those presented to all Bulldog athletes who letter in their respective sports. In 2019, Sports Illustrated named Uga the Greatest Mascot in College Football History!
- Created by acclaimed sculptor Tim Wolfe of ICON Artworks
- Handcrafted in Cast Pewter and Bronze Plated Cast Pewter
- The Bulldogs Desktop Sculpture is offered in two sizes: "Small" Bulldog stands 5 inches in height (including base), Total Weight: 3.0 lbs. The "BIG" BULLDOG stands at 6.5 inches in height (including base), Total Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Each sculpture is mounted on a round, black Belgian marble base which can be customized or personalized with laser engraving to commemorate any event or achievement (e.g., Graduation). Click here to view custom engraving samples.
- Officially Licensed by the University of Georgia and Fermata Partners
- First Edition is individually numbered, limited to 1000
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity signed by the Artist
- MADE IN USA
ICON Artworks Cast Pewter is handcrafted by our team of skilled artisans with an antique finish in the highest quality, lead-free Fine Pewter alloy used for sculpture. After platinum, gold, and silver, pewter is the fourth-most-precious metal in the world. Pewter has been used since the Bronze Age because of its lustrous silver finish, its malleability, durability, and its ability to capture incredibly fine detail. Pewter does not rust or deteriorate and can be enjoyed for generations.
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING ENGRAVING: To include engraving, select "Add Engraving" when placing your order and input your message at "Checkout." Custom graphics or logos can be incorporated. Email us at Contact@iconartworks.com with any questions you may have.